Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Dreams.

The year of the tiger is almost coming to a standstill. The tiger will invite the rabbit into the lunar month coming February. I am praying that the year of the rabbit which is 2011 would be a fantastic year. I foresee that the year of the rabbit will start with a full flash of prosperity and luck. Many people predict that the first half of 2011 would be a fundamental start and after that it would be a great year for the economy as a whole.

I would like to wish everyone luck and prosperity. The year of the tiger was a the year where everything started for me. Towards the end of 2010, many plans were rushing through my mind to kick start the year 2011 with all the plans that I have thought of.

Being human, I have many wishes. I have many plans. But I don't know where to start. How to start? Listing down all my wants and dreams was the answer to my problem. It is much better to list down so I can plan properly and not miss any. I did it and now it is 2011 and it is time for me to start all my plans.

Career wise, I have to work extremely hard for the first quarter of the year 2011. This will enable me to go a little slower in the third and fourth quarter of the year. My job is to see as many people as possible. It might sound tedious and it is but after knowing and getting people to trust me, I might just strike a deal and rest or go slow.

This year, I am planning to visit parts of Malaysia. The first trip will be to Penang and Ipoh. The second trip will be to Malacca and finally to Genting some where end of the year.

The best achievement would be reaching RM9,000 a month. In order to do so, I have to get at least 250 cases approved. The figure of 250 might sound big but I have sort them out and it might be not a burden. The action plan and than execution. The execution part is the most challenging part but yet interesting. There will be lots of feedback but those feedback are just case study to me so I can improve my persuasion skills. After all, savings and protection is a need today.

My long term dream is to buy a house. Houses nowadays are so expensive. They are getting more and more expensive over the years. A house is a good investment. I have to work even harder but I don't have to if I work persistently.

A mission can't be achieved over a year but it takes at least 5 years to make it a reality. Whatever is mentioned above will be brought into the following years to come. Ever year there must be improvement. Feedback and case study is very important. It will determine where we are standing and what we are lacking to further improve. We need to benchmark ourselves with the previous years and in this case, month.

Again, it is time for me to reach the first mark which is reaching a net income of RM 9,000 a month. Time to start the ball rolling. I am leaving the dream!

No comments: